Tuesday, June 22, 2004

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMail

Say the title of this topic just like 50 Cents says "GMan" in his song P.I.M.P.

I got one. I got one. I got one.

I think.

Here I was ripping my heart apart trying to get a GMail invite by giving away my precious telephone card collection. Well a part of it anyway. And then this guys says all he wants is a post card from me. Ha ha. What a relief.

I read on GMailSwap that active user of blogger get a free account at GMail. Well if this is true then do you know that if you don't post for 7 days you are not considered to be an active user. To quote the middle sister from Full House "How mean."

Well for all you other people looking for a gmail account here are some other thing you can try :-

Rediff 1 Gb of free mail space.

Aventure Mail 2 GB of free mail space.

Yahoo was the first mail provider to react to GMail. It provides 100 MB of mail space.

Of course none of the above will ever match the allure of GMail. But if you are trully looking for a mail account that just gives you a lot of space then you can go with the above options.

But then telling your friends you have a Aventure mail account is not quite the same as having a GMail account is it?

Good Luck hunters :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home